LEEN stands for "Learning Energy Efficiency Networks". Your company the participating companies can benefit through these networks and our comprehensive services.
One network - lots of benefits
Each LEEN network consists of 10 to 15 companies. Each company pays a fee that covers the following services:
- Energetic evaluation
- Organization of 3-4 annual network meetings
According to the above methodology the following advantages were identified in 30 scientifically evaluated networks in Germany:
- Identification of about 4,000 economic measures
- Average ROI of approx. 35 %
- Average payback period of less than three years
- Twice as fast increase in efficiency compared to the industrial average
that's the way it goes.
3 – 9 months
- Information event for interested participants
- LEEN concept (organization, process, costs, benefits)
- Official start of network
5 – 10 months
- Identification of profitable single measures:
- Data collection sheet
- Site visit
- Energetic evaluation report
- Optional: audit report
- Target setting (energy reduction, CO2-reduction)
2 – 4 years
- Regular moderated meetings (3 - 4 meetings p.a.)
- Site visits
- Experts lectures
- Presentation of realized measures
- General exchange of experiences
- Annual monitoring of measures
- Communication of network activities
always be ahead with leen!
The LEEN energy efficiency networks exist since 2009. Only a few years later, networks were already accomplished successfully throughout four countries including hundreds of participating sites. Furthermore the methodology is named by then EU as best practice on follow up actions on audits (measures management), underlining LEEN’s professional approach.
From target setting through contracting until the official launch of the network and then proceeding with the identification of profitable individual measures: Take advantage of these unique benefits for your business!